Wait until the last minute or can I negotiate now?
Me and my friend are trying to book a cruise out of Long Beach. 4 days to Mexico. We are trying to be at 700 out the door. Now that prices have gone up by 40 dollars over the past 2 weeks, I’m wondering if waiting until the last minute is the best play? To get to 700 out the door for both the price without tax would have to be about 250.. right now it’s at 289, if I call Expedia or one of the websites are they willing to give me a special deal/negotiate? submitted by /u/noszn [link]